Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12, 2009

I had an English/Resource room class in the morning. They were considerably better than the students I had yesterday. They didn't throw anything.

I went and played a game with Ryan and I was doing really well. I got 5 deuces and my score was low but I screwed up toward the end and finished at 3 under par, tying my best.

I went to Moe's with my grandmom for dinner. I got a quesadilla. Good food there. So much cheese and veggies.

We did a little more practice without Jeff and then Chuck and I went to get Diebra and headed to the Landmark for Quizzo. It's played a little differently than usual. We were doing really well at first.

It was kinda fun but I think we'll stick to the old Quizzo. We lost because we didn't know much of anything hte last two rounds. The DJ was an idiot too. It was nice to hang out with Diebra for the first time in many months.

We went back to Diebra's after we finished playing and drinking a little. Jeff posted our songs online that were "finished" for the demo so we went inside and listened to them. They sounded pretty good for demos. It's awesome to hear everything together.

No comments: