Tuesday, May 26, 2009

May 26, 2009

I started the day with one music class at Lakeside. It was simple, they just talked.

I went home for a little over an hour, had lunch and went to Memorial for part 2. Again, the classes did a worksheet but basically just talked (aka made prank phone calls, played PSP, etc) while I read my book. Easy day.

I came home and went to the gym for a while before we were supposed to have practice but it was canceled so Chuck and I went to Quizzo. It was just the two of us and we only got one point in the sports round, but we managed to win first place! This is the smartest bitch in the bar.

The grand prize was bestowed upon us for our Quizzo Awesomeness.

Good night showing up the bar bitch, the DJ was actually really funny and the bar service was good too! Something has happened in the past few weeks that we haven't been there! It's all different!

No comments: