Sunday, May 24, 2009

May 24, 2009

Ryan and I started playing a game of disc golf but after we got really hot we decided it was a good day to suit up and take a dive.

We swam around the lake for a while and found a total of seven discs. One of them was one of mine that was lost quite a while ago. The water wasn't that gross everywhere either.

I met Diebra for food at Moe's later. Pollock kept trying to steal my drink and knock my sour cream off the table. I had an Instant Friend. Good stuff. I can never finish the food there.

I went to Crystal's house at night to watch movies. We watched Role Models and Lakeview Terrace. The former was hilarious, the latter was what I expected of it, not too bad. We had some beer and Crystal made a milkshake with some kind of liquor in it that was delicious. I want to rock and roll all night and part of every day.

No comments: