Monday, May 11, 2009

May 11, 2009

I had an art class in the morning that I forgot about. I guess I accepted the job a few weeks ago but I got a call in the morning because I was late. So after that, a kid ended up getting crazy and yelling curses across the room at me and throwing a chair because I told him to stop playing Texas Hold Em and do his work. Kids.

We practiced after work and got some new things down for the upcoming show.

Jamie called and asked if wanted to go get falafel so Jamie, Nate, Chuck and I went up to Philly to Maoz and Jamie had her very first falafel. She seemed to like it. Lisa joined us since she lives around the corner and we walked with her a bit and talked on the sidewalk.

One spontaneous trip to Philly made it a really good night. That's so great.

No comments: