Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Apr 22, 2008



It's Earth Day, so we all hugged some trees in class.

I climbed one because that's how much trees mean to my life.

Then we had to get to work doing a landscape drawing.

I got halfway done this when our teacher changed her mind and decided we couldn't choose the size paper we wanted to do it on, we all had to do large full sheets. So I spent the rest of the time messing around because I didn't feel like starting over again.

I met my dad when I got home and took him to Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner for his birthday, which was on Friday. We had some good food and talked, which we rarely get to do. I also saw Shanin, who I haven't seen in probably years, and we got to talk for a while as well.

I went to the gym after I waited to stop feeling really full and worked out for about an hour and a half.

Katie and I went to Jimmy's to play cards with him after work. We almost got through a full game of rummy.

I need to get to sleep because I have to get up for work in a little over three hours, but this picture shows how nicely my black eye from the Starting Line show is turning out!

1 comment:

Më| §zë said...

blog surfing..

:)

have a nice day...