Saturday, April 19, 2008

Apr 19, 2008

It was a beautiful day outside, but I wasted it all sleeping off my hangover. When I did get around to going outside, it was to get in Jess' car to head down to Stockton for the show.


We had our beers in the car as usual. I didn't get anywhere near drunk tonight though, I didn't need any repeats of last night.

Brand New played a good set. Some old stuff, some new stuff. It was good mix and the crowd was into it. I took it easy in the back for most of the show until they played "The Shower Scene." After that I resumed my relaxed position.

Jesse played a couple songs by himself, "Oh Comely," "Play Crack the Sky" and "Handcuffs." All very good.

After the show, we waited a little while for Jess' friend who was taking the set apart (she works there) and after we found out she'd be a while, we left. I got the hot dog I wanted since earlier in the evening at Wawa and now I'm home. Goodnight.

No comments: