Saturday, April 26, 2008

Apr 25, 2008

I had a technology class this morning. They all had to go to a presentation in the little theater about careers and such, so I had to sit through it three times.

After my post-work nap, Katie and I went to Mays Landing to get sushi on our way to the shore.

It was pretty good, even with slow service, but I haven't had too much bad sushi.

After eating, we went to Ocean City, where everything was closed except Mack & Manco's and the arcade, where all the kids were hanging out. We didn't spend much time there, just walked the boards once and then went back on the street.

We went to play cards at Jimmy's to celebrate his birthday.

He wanted to live it up for this one.. so he got a rape whistle on plastic beads and we played Spades AND Rummy. Hope it lived up to his expectations.

I was pretty tired after the game and watching Poker After Dark, so I went to sleep after watching The Office.

No comments: