Friday, April 11, 2008

Apr 7, 2008


After having class in the morning and lunch with my grandmother, I came home to rest for a short time. I stopped back at my grandmom's and had pirogies for dinner, then headed out to pick up Jess. We went to AC for some drinking. First stop was Firewaters in the Tropicana.


We had some Blue Moons, a Cherry Wheat Sam Adams and I had to try the Gonzo Porter, inspired of course by Hunter S. Thompson. 8% alchohol. Res Ipsa Loquitur.

We walked over to Hooters after we were buzzed. We downgraded to cheap beer in a pitcher and Jess got a grilled cheese. We watched the end of the basketball game with everyone else cheering, then headed out with plastic cups of beer.

I had Jess drive home because I wasn't feeling up to the task. Then I came home and went to sleep easily.

No comments: