Saturday, April 26, 2008

Apr 24, 2008

I decided to take a job in the morning and go to school late today. I was going to be in the gym, but they put me in a health class, which is really nice. They even let me get out early so I wouldn't be extra late to class.

We continued working on our charcoal drawings of a landscape, but we changed positions.

We didn't feel like working, it was too nice out, so we found ways to avoid it. For these two, it meant making hats out of flowers and running around the woods like sprites.

While hanging around after class, I saw the opening of a gallery in Westby. It's called "Home is Where the Art Is."


It was a whole home theme, where they designed things that would normally be found in homes, like couch covers and shower curtains. It was all pretty sweet.

They had lots of food, including peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!

They even had a garden with beer! I helped myself to a few!

After I spent some time at the gallery, I went over to Maureen's new residence at her grandmother's house to watch Lost. It's on later now, so we watched Scrubs and Grey's Anatomy first. I was pretty much falling asleep on all of them. Once I got home, I passed out.

No comments: