Saturday, April 19, 2008

Apr 18, 2008

A history class at Millville Senior High kicked my day off. It was pretty relaxed, no trouble kids.

On my break I went to Commerce and had some lunch at home.

After work, it was so nice, I wanted to be outside. So I took a nice long bike ride around town before coming home to get ready for the show. I went to the liquor store and stocked up the cooler with plenty of beer and headed to Katie's to go to Philly.

We had to drink in public, so we got some cups to be inconspicuous.

I'm dramatically drinking a beer before heading off to the show.

Four Year Strong was the second band, but the first we saw. I was pretty drunk, but they were awesome. Lots of energy.

Bayside was next. They played a decent set. They're always good.

I was enjoying the crowd... still drunk obviously.

The Starting Line came on to play their possibly last show in Philly. They played a great, long set of fan favorites and the crowd was going crazy.

Four Year Strong joined them on stage to help sing a song at one point.

I made it home eventually. I was pretty tired and sore from the show and I didn't have any problems falling asleep.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

are the starting line breaking up?