Monday, April 21, 2008

Apr 20, 2008

It was too nice outside to waste another day in the house, so I took my bike out and went over to the lake.

I brought a chair and some reading material (Rant - Chuck Palahniuk) to keep me busy while enjoying the weather.

I had a pretty sweet view too.

I spent the evening at my grandmom's house, reading, writing, watching TV and later, going to get a super peanut-buttery milkshake at Custard Corral. The picture makes it seem like an evil castle or something, but it's actually pretty friendly... they have goats and a merry-go-round! Also, they have too much peanut butter in their shakes, I couldn't drink much of it.

I went over the classes I needed to pick the next day, watched poker, watched Awakenings and went home to sleep nicely for a little while.

1 comment:

Kateri said...

I loved Rant... and miss the Custard Corral.