Saturday, April 28, 2012

Apr 28, 2012

I went up to Rowan in the morning and brought Shannon out in front of Bunce with her cap and gown to do a quick photo shoot so I could post up some fliers for graduation photos. I got some nice ones of her in a few different places on campus. I'm hoping to get some business from this.

After that I went to Philly and met Ashley around the Water Works area and we started our run around the Fairmount Park trail. It was much nicer running with someone else. It felt easier, plus I was running somewhere fairly new, as I'd never been on the other side of the river.

We stopped when we got across from Boathouse Row after doing a few sets of sprints. They were nice as well. This will need to happen again. After I dropped her off at her place I headed home to get ready for the night.

Kate, Chuck, and I went up to Blue Monkey Tavern in Cherry Hill for their Spring Fest beer celebration. There were over 70 breweries there with samples and I got in free thanks to NJCB! Thanks!

We drank a lot and they were really pouring in the samples. We started sharing our samples so we didn't have to drink a full cup of each one. They definitely gave us too much because we were feeling drunk much too soon.

There was a lot of good beer and we had a fun time until some of us started feeling not so good. Ryan picked me up and I wasn't feeling too great once the car started moving. Motion and drunk don't do me good. I feel bad for Ryan having to drive all the way to Allentown with me drunk and falling asleep and asking him to pull over, but he did it. He got us to our hotel and I went and passed out.

No comments: