Friday, April 13, 2012

Apr 13, 2012

Chuck and I went to pick up Jeff in the morning and then sat in traffic on the Ben Franklin Bridge for a long time before we got into the city to get our sandwiches at Sarcone's deli then went to Yards Brewery to have a beer and eat half of them for lunch. The Yards Saison is great and the veggie sandwich with long hots from Sarcone's is amazing always.

We headed up to Tyler State Park and got into a round of disc golf. I love this course; it's always been one of my favorites. I miss playing courses I really enjoy more often. They changed the layout slightly since the last time I was there, but all of the holes were the same.

I did pretty well on most of the course, shooting close to even. I forgot it was 27 holes so that was a nice bonus. 18 seems short, but once I get to 27 I'm ready to stop for a while. We had a good time. It was like the old days.

We went to Jeff's for a bit and hung out with Sam before we decided to head home. I met Ryan at the gym for a late workout and then came back to lounge.

No comments: