Monday, April 2, 2012

Apr 2, 2012

I spent the morning looking for work but enjoying relaxing. I didn't think anything was going to come up until after noon when I got a call for a half day at Lakeside for a Language Arts class. I didn't have much to do, but the kids were being extra annoying to make up for my short day.

I went over to the course and played a few holes until the wind and my poor shots encouraged me to stop.

I went for a trail run at the Silver Run trails and made a few laps that felt good. I met Ryan at the gym after that for some circuits that were pretty strenuous.

To make up for the exercise I did I got a pint of Ben and Jerry's and came home. Alex came over and helped me finish it thankfully.

We watched some Wall-E and Parks and Rec while we talked for a while. Not a bad day.

No comments: