Monday, April 16, 2012

Apr 16, 2012

I spent the morning running errands. I got some fliers printed at Staples, got some frames for photos I've been meaning to frame for a while now, and got an eye exam and a bunch of new contacts (finally!) After all of that it was barely afternoon so I went to Parvin for a run to enjoy some of the nice day. A little later in the afternoon I met Kate at the course and we played a round of disc golf.

I went up to Rowan and picked up Shannon then headed to the park for a walk. I felt like we had a lot to catch up on on both sides of the conversation. We walked along a back trail that I haven't been on in a long time and sat by the lake as the sun was going down. It was nice.

The rest of the night consisted of editing some photos and watching shows.

No comments: