Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mar 7, 2012


I worked at the Senior High for an English class all day and then went to Kate's and we took a walk on the woods trails behind her house. They get confusing, but it was a good walk. Chuck and I headed up to Hoboken to Maxwell's for the Jonah show. The Brothers of Brazil opened the show. They are really entertaining and ridiculous. Their "theme song" was stuck in our heads all night.


I always say this, but Jonah played a fucking amazing set. He could basically play anything and it would just be fantastic. He played "If Ever" so it's always great to hear a Gratitude song. He also played "Hostage" which is one of my favorites to see him play live because of the insane emotion in it.


After Jonah closed with "14 - 41" we said hi to him and then headed out with the usual smiles upon our faces. However many times I've said or written it it's still true that I simply feel better after a Jonah show. It's a great feeling.

No comments: