Monday, March 26, 2012

Mar 26, 2012

No jobs came up last night or this morning so I decided to make a list of things to get done since I was up early anyway. I stopped by Chopper's to pay for work done to my car and then headed to some local places to sign them up for New Jersey Craft Beer. After some great success in Millville I headed to Glassboro for a few more meeting with places I've been hoping to get in the club for a while and was met with equally positive reactions! Great day! Hoping that all five businesses will be joining in this week!

After some frustrating driving around in Marlton I found the rock climbing gym and Ryan. We spent an hour or so climbing several paths up the bouldering walls. I did well on a few, but I found some of them frustratingly difficult to accomplish. I need to get better.

On the way home I stopped at REI and got a new pair of hiking boots then met Ryan back at home and did a six mile run in a little under an hour. It was cold out, but I felt motivated to do a long run since it's been a while. Gotta start training harder!

No comments: