Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mar 25, 2012

Kate and I started heading to the Flightline for breakfast before we realized they are cash only and we had none. We went to Bob Evans instead and I had some tasty sausage gravy.

I went to the gym with Ryan a short time later to do various muscle workouts since we haven't been this week per our Tough Mudder training plan. We did some interval runs on the treadmills after working out.

My day was pretty lazy after getting back from the gym, but later we went to get some beers and hung out at Kate's with the fire going. It was a good night for fire.

I didn't feel too much like drinking, but the Lancaster Milk Stout is always delicious. Chuck played a few tunes for us now that the guitar is back in working condition.

After the fire died down and we got chilly the party moved inside for a short time until we got the boot and I came home and watched some 24 and tried to get a job until well after midnight.

No comments: