Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mar 22, 2012

I didn't manage to get a job subbing so I decided to try to be productive for my other "job." I went to a couple of liquor stores and bars in the area to attempt to recruit them to our club. One out of three isn't bad. The others are still on the fence. After that I went to the park to meet Chuck and Kate to play some disc golf. Kate did quite well for her first time and she didn't seem to hate it.

Ryan met me at the course for a training run of two laps with exercise stations and a log climb. It went well but I was exhausted by the end of the second lap. I need to get back into it if I'm going to run eleven miles next month with obstacles along the way. I spent the night getting some things together for hiking and trying to get to bed early.

No comments: