Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Mar 28, 2012

It was a nice and easy day subbing for band class at Lakeside and Memorial. We watched some Toy Story 3 in one class and then watched Super Size Me with the health classes for the rest of the day. Not bad. I went to the park for an interval run after work as it started to rain a bit. The run was good, but we decided against disc golf.

Chuck, Kate, and I hung out at her place for a while trying out the Samuel Adams New World and talking about music stuff. We have some songs on a list for an acoustic cover project we're working on.

Quizzo was good. We got our old waitress back that we like and we did pretty well throughout, until we started struggling at the end. We managed to pull through and win by forty points by naming NBC Thursday night comedy shows over the past five years. Harder than it sounds. Remember My Name is Earl?

After a close victory I headed home to lie in bed early and watch 24 until I fell asleep.

No comments: