Saturday, June 27, 2009

Jun 27, 2009

I helped Devin with some more cleaning of the house in the daytime and we caught one of the cats that have been evading us for some time now (I'll let you guess where she is in the picture.)

I asked around to find out what was going on and ended up with just me and Tracy (just like old times) going to Philly and finding a bar. We went to Good Dog, a great bar that I had never been to before. I got a beer and a shot of Jameson as soon as I got there because it was just that kind of night. We got a seat and ordered some vegetarian food.. they have plenty of good stuff. They played Rancid, NOFX and Bad Religion on the stereo, which was a great surprise.

After more shots and more beers, it was last call and they were kicking us out.. so we had to go. I had a good time.. didn't really accomplish what I set out to do, quite the opposite actually, but I always have fun with Tracy so it was all good. It felt good to get into bed when I got home.

No comments: