Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Jun 17, 2009

I picked up Chuck and then Diebra and headed north to Red Bank to Jay and Silent Bob's Secret Stash.

They got a picture with Mooby, the sacred cow..

I checked out some new memorabilia from Zack and Miri and Clerks II since I hadn't been there in a quite a while.

You wouldn't understand unless you're a fan of Chasing Amy.

After we had some lunch at a pizza place we headed to the Quick Stop in Leonardo. Chuck and I got some Gatorade.

Whatchu lookin' at Grizzly Adams?

We drove into Manhattan and met Nathan for a drink to talk about the recordings he sent us. We got some beers and I got this giant brownie at a bar/restaurant/bakery. It was good but way toooo big. I only ate a few bites.

After a bit we went to line up at Carnegie Hall for the main event of the evening.

We had some really high up seats and were crammed close together where we would be stuck for a few hours.

This was our view as Kevin Smith's daughter introduced him for a night full of hilarious anecdotes and fat jokes. It was great to finally get to see him do his q & a thing live and in person. Next time I want to be much closer though.

We drove home as Diebra slept in the backseat and the drive didn't seem too long but I was ready to sleep when I got home. Great night with good friends and awesome entertainment.

No comments: