Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jun 20, 2009

After spending the morning doing some more cleaning, I went to Serafina's with my grandmom for dinner. I ordered a small vegetarian stromboli and this is what I got. That's all I could eat too. It was really good just huge.

I wanted to do something so Chuck and I went to Hangar 84 where Blake's band, Where the Ocean Meets the Sky, was playing. We couldn't get in with our wristbands because there was a different booker for this show so we hung out in the back area with the bands and drank some Sam Adams that I picked up on the way. When they went on we hung out at stage left and watched from behind the scenes. They rocked as always.

I wasn't really ready to go home but I didn't have anything else to do so I came back home and looked for something until I finally gave up and spent the rest of the night at the computer before bed.

No comments: