Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jun 23, 2009

Another day spent mainly cleaning. I have finished this room though, except for getting the boxes out that I filled with stuff we're saving. It should be ok once we take up the carpet and get the furniture out.

I did an outline I had to do and then got some papers that I needed for school before meeting the gang for Quizzo. Sam, Ali and Blake joined us this week for a pretty competitive game which we lost unfortunately. There was debate on a few questions. Maybe next time!

After the game everyone left but me and Chuck. We stayed at the bar until it closed down and then hung out outside in the awesome weather walking around and talking for a while. Three hours later, sober and a little tired, we headed home. It was a great night to end a boring day.

No comments: