Thursday, June 7, 2012

Jun 7, 2012


I spent most of the morning working on video editing, not straying past this front porch until I got a call for a Child Study Team job in the afternoon at Lakeside. That's always quick and easy so I went for it.


Ryan and I kept our regular date for rock climbing at the gym. We worked on some of the ones we couldn't do last week. It feels good to overcome one that I wasn't able to do before. It's also easier doing it earlier in the evening than later when I've gotten tired.


I went over to the Union Lake dock with Kate to watch the stormy skies from the car while having a few beers. We got out when the rain stopped and walked out on the dock for a while. It was a peaceful dusk under gray and purple skies.


I went back home to continue working on video work and go through photos for the rest of the night.

No comments: