Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jun 3, 2012


Kate, Chuck, Nathan, and I headed up to Sarcone's Deli in Philly to pick up some awesome sandwiches for lunch. The veggie hoagie with red hots is amazing. 


We took our sandwiches (or parts of them) with us to Tyler Park for game of disc golf. I saw this crazy cool bug when we got there.


It was a beautiful day for disc golf, even Chuck agreed.


The photos tell the story, but we had a good time. I don't recall if we played the full 27. I'm usually ready to be done by 18.


I'm sure we at least worked up and appetite to have the rest of our sandwiches when we got back to the car.


We headed back down to Philly and went to Triumph Brewery. They were having a special $3 pints for beer week so we took advantage of that and sampled a few.


I don't think there were any beers I didn't like there. They change their styles up often though so it's a place I'd always like to revisit.


It was a fun day with friends and great weather. I don't want to take these days for granted, but I wish they didn't seem to come so much less often.

No comments: