Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jun 10, 2012


Kate and I went out for a winery tour for the day. We started at Valenzano, which had a really nice grounds. I ended up getting a mead because I don't see them often. We moved along to some other places in the area as Kate got more stamps on her passport.


We went to DiMatteo's, Tomasello, and Amalthea Cellars among others. Some were bigger, but some were very small. We sampled more at some than others, depending on the cost and selection. I always like seeing the fields of grapes. It was a really nice day for walking around outside with a glass of wine.


I went down to Belleplain Lake with Jess later to take some photos. We hung out on the dock for a while as it got dark and she took some cool photos of the dock after she drew a heart on it with chalk. I really like her creativity with things like that.


Once it got dark we started doing long exposures along the shore. I was going for stars and some of the creepy camp lights from across the water. There were crazy sounding insects that sounded like small children screaming at the top of their lungs. It was quite strange. We got some decent shots.


I need to work on more long exposure shots to capture stars so I get better at it. 

No comments: