Friday, June 1, 2012

Jun 1, 2012


I worked for Erika at Lakeside and Memorial during the day. Band classes are always good, but they are long when I don't have anything to do with them. Kate, Nathan, and I headed up to Jeff and Sam's to meet them and Ali and get the train to Philly for a night out. It was the first day of Philly Beer Week so we followed the specials I found on my app. First up was Fox & Hound, who had great specials and we got some food there as well.


After spending quite a while there trying to figure out if Nathan knew the girl singing in the cover band, we headed out. Nathan and I got propositioned by a guy in the back of a taxi, and then we moved along. It was a rainy walk a few blocks down to Smokin' Betty's.


We got a few more beers and enjoyed the view of the rain from inside. I'm pretty sure we got some more food too. I think we were all a little buzzed at this point.


We got the train back to Collingswood along with other drunk people who were there for our entertainment. Even though we can clearly entertain ourselves.


It was a fun night out. I only wish we lived closer to Jeff and Sam so we could do it more often.

No comments: