Saturday, April 5, 2014

Apr 5, 2014


I went up to Legacy in the morning for a day full of graduation re-training with the group. We sat through a lot of slides reiterating what settings the camera should be on and what every little dial should read. I would expect this much teaching if we had to learn how to compensate, but we are really just learning to set our cameras and leave them there. After a long day of sitting and then practice shooting, I headed down the street to pick up the Schuykill River Trail in Conshohocken. 


I biked down the beautiful trail into Manayunk and stopped in at the brewery for a quick beer. I talked to an old guy that I couldn't tell if he was drunk or not. I had my one English beer and then headed back out to the bike. The weather was pretty nice, but the wind kept picking up on the way back and slowing me down. That always seems to be the way it is. I was happy to get back to the car at that point.


I found a parking spot off of Market Street and walked down to the Tin Angel, where I got a bourbon and ginger and sat down to watch Sarah Ault play her set. Joanna showed up during her set to join me. I grabbed a Malibu Bay Breeze during intermission and then sat back down to watch Mary Scholz play an amazingly beautiful set of songs from her new album. I had to say hi and then run to get back to my car before the meter ran out. Joanna and I found a campground at Lums Pond and parked there to camp for the night.


No comments: