Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Apr 2, 2014

\

I worked at Memorial in a social studies class during the day watching a video about Shays' Rebellion. It was a good video, but I wanted to be outside. I got done a little early and decided to go for a bike ride.


I pedaled out toward Fortescue and turned around at the big oak tree where the road splits. It was nice, though a little windy at times.


I pedaled back up Buckshutem Road and around the race track to the airport road. Overall I was happy with my route choice as far as traffic was concerned. That's my least favorite part about riding around here. I was getting a little sluggish at the end of 16 miles. I need to get back into it.


Chuck and I had our weekly Quizzo alone time, where we thought we had a good chance of winning when really we were still really far behind the first place team. The last round was a sports question and we actually didn't do too badly by naming random baseball teams.

No comments: