Thursday, February 23, 2012

Feb 23, 2012


I worked at the Senior High in a resource classroom during the day, and then I went down to Sea Isle where Nathan had rented a house for a couple weeks to get away from Brooklyn and get some work done. He wanted to get some promotional photos done for his website so I shot some of him working at his workstation and recording some instruments.


We took to the beach with a banjo next and went looking for some good shots. It was a nice day on the beach and the sun was starting to drop. We took a bunch of fun shots and walked all the way down to the bridge.


We got some good serious shots too, but the funny ones were the best. I had Nathan run and jump as I shot from a low point so he was jumping over the sun.


We headed back to the house and hung out having a few beers and talking for a while before I headed home. Nothing like a fun photo shoot on the beach in winter.

No comments: