Monday, February 20, 2012

Feb 20, 2012


After a long sleep, I got up and went to Parvin for a run. It was cold, but nice to be out in the fresh air with the sun.


Kate, Chuck, and I decided to go down to DuClaw Brewing in Maryland to sample some beers and get some food. They have an amazing tuna melt and tons of beer to sample. 


We got two full samplers of everything they had on tap. I shared mine with Kate, but Chuck went for his all on his own. We liked pretty much all of them, but we ended up coming home with a growler of the Misfit Red and the Venom. I really wish this place was closer. 


Somehow when we got home we decided we needed to drink more beer, so we came to my house and did just that. We hung around the table talking for a couple of hours sipping bottle that we had in the fridge.


It was quite a beer filled day, which is nothing too unusual. At least I didn't sleep in the car this time.

No comments: