Saturday, February 18, 2012

Feb 18, 2012

I went to Kim's in the afternoon and met her and Chester do their engagement shoot. We went to the farm and took a bunch of shots around the tractors and equipment. They were coming out really nicely.

We went to the field cross the street so I could get some shots in the grass and with the barn and silo in the background. The weather was amazing and the sunset was perfect. I got some great shots that I'm really happy with and we had a really good time.

Chuck came over later so we could write. We picked up some beers for inspiration. It really works. We get funnier as we drink. Or so we think. Kate came over for a while to laugh at us.

It was a very good and productive day. I was excited to show Kim what I had gotten during the shoot.

No comments: