Sunday, June 23, 2013

Jun 23, 2013


I spent the morning editing photos from Jess and Bill's wedding before heading to Camden for my last day at Cirque. I always park on the Shark level at the parking garage. It was a double show day so it was poised to be long. I worked the front of the tent and inside like I have been doing most days.


My final meal was a good one. There were peppers stuffed with chick peas and veggies, some kind of tasty fries, and corn on the cob. It was a good last meal and we enjoyed our time in the cafeteria trailer. During the second show I said goodbye to people and told them to come over to the bar after the show for some farewell drinks.


I went over to The Victor after the show with Jess and Taylor, hanging out and waiting for the others to arrive with a tasty beer in my hand. Miles, HIM, and Kanda made it over, as did some of the ushers. I spent my time wandering around talking to everyone, joking around and having beers. It was nice hanging out with everyone outside of work. I got to talk to Gaby for more than the few minutes we usually get before the show starts and I had long, serious talk with Miles. I love that dude. I will miss him the most... But it was a fantastic sendoff for me and I'm happy to have made some good friends and had a great time with this crew.

No comments: