Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jan 31, 2009

It was very cold today but Ryan and I went out for a game of disc golf anyway. We played half the course and got the idea to try and throw a disc across the pond. My attempt failed.

Ryan pitched his and it skidded right up onto the bank of the other side.

There was much celebration.

As you can see, the disc made it well up onto the other side. It's a good distance. I tried again and failed again. I dropped my car off for an oil change after the game and went to Applebee's with my dad for lunch.

The clouds looked crazy at sunset on the way home so I stopped at the lake for some shots. I put another up on Red Eyes and Snapshot.

Katie and I almost went to Atlantic City but then we didn't. We just hung out at her house for a while. Now I'm home and ready for House and bed.

No comments: