Thursday, January 22, 2009

Jan 22, 2009

After working the day as a math teacher at Lakeside, I went up to Rowan for a couple classes. I skipped my math class (we were only doing some state survey test anyway) and Dave picked me up to go to Philly for the Reel Big Fish! We parked and went to look for scalpers because we didn't have tickets. We ended up following these guys around the street.. Dave gave them the money and let them walk away to get the tickets... needless to say they never came back with the money or tickets.. We went and had a few beers and a slice from Lorenzo's and I decided that this was just "the story" for this time since there is always something ridiculous that happens when we go to see the Fish. Anyway, we got tickets from another scalper for decent prices and finished getting drunk at Mako's before heading in.

The show was awesome of course. They played almost anything and everything we could want to hear. I did a lot of dancing and even got Dave in on some of it.

We both spent way too much money but we had a great time and my hair was awesome at the end of the night.