Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Jan 28, 2009

After spending a lot of time inside on the computer because I didn't get a job this morning, I went over to the lake to take pictures. This is the same lake where I take pictures of sunsets and rainbows... it looks quite different. On the way out I was stopped by an officer of the law because my license plate was snowed under and he couldn't read it. No ticket.

I went over behind the library to take some shots of the mostly undisturbed paths and the new footbridge. My photo class was canceled so I went and ran for a while at my grandmom's because the gym was too crowded.

I decided to take a full snow day and not go to my Moral Problems class. It was going to be late and icy... plus I wanted to watch Lost. After that was over I met people at Applebee's. Jimmy showed up with his new tattoo.

We had boneless wings (and boned wings for Nate) galore and a few beers while we talked about a range of subjects including Jimmy creating a new language, several of us working on our card game called Congress and how to use the word "Duckumentary" in our show.

It was quite a grand time at the old Applebee's in Vineland. I need to do some reading for my Aesthetics class tomorrow now before I go to bed.

No comments: