Friday, January 30, 2009

Jan 30, 2009

I started today working at Memorial for an English class. I wrote their assignment on the board and handed out their quizzes. And they were quiet. They did their work. That was it. It was the strangest thing. It was nice, but confusing. So my day there went really smoothly.

I decided to hit the gym after work and take this flattering photo of myself while getting ripped... yeah.

We all met up at my house a little later and drove up to Philly. We got some free parking then we got some great falafel. Maybe I was just hungry but it was really good tonight. We spent a good amount of time hanging out in there, eating the stack of pickles that Katie got.

"Do you smell that falafel cookin'?"
Maybe that takes some explanation... anyone else think that guy looks like The Rock? Click on it.. come on... get it? Okay I'm done.

We took the subway tunnels to keep out of the cold when we walked down to Yakitori Boy, the sushi place we went on my birthday.

We got the Moshi ice cream again. It's so small but so amazingly good. We waited about an hour for our check and some guys at another table though I was taking pictures of myself in the bathroom... just the Chinese character on the door, my friends. Sorry to disappoint.

After a walk back underground, we headed out of the city and home with Tears For Fears on the stereo. It was a good night out, don't you agree?

No comments: